The ZIVA Bodyweight Trainer is a perfect addition to your workouts at home or at the gym. You can perform core workouts, arm workouts, leg workouts, etc. If you are stuck on what to do, here are a few exercises that you can do with the Bodyweight Trainer that will help you hit specific muscle groups:
- Low Row: Start by bending your elbows bent at 90 degrees, the handles at your rib cage, body straight, and with heels flat on the ground or elevated. Slowly straighten your arms to lower your body, keeping your body in a straight line from head to toe, and return to the start by bending the elbows.
- Bodyweight Trainer Chest Press: Start by facing away from the straps and begin on the balls of your feet with your arms extended, pushing against the handles on the strap. Keep your body straight and perform a pushup movement until your elbows are about 90 degrees, then straighten your arms back to the starting position.
- Bodyweight Trainer Squat: Hold the handles in front of you with your elbows relaxed, and step backward until there is slight tension on the straps. Without leaning backward, lower your hips down and back as low as you are comfortable going or as close as you can to get your knees to 90 degrees. Squeeze your glutes as you return to a standing position.
- Step Back Lunge: Start by holding the straps at mid-length and standing feet shoulder length apart and facing the strap. With a lighter grip on the strap, step your right leg back and have both knees bent to 90 degrees, squeeze your glutes and return to starting position.
- Bodyweight Trainer Plank: Start by going into a plank position and placing your feet in the strap holder (one foot at a time). Perform a plank on either your hands or forearms.
- Bodyweight Trainer Pike: Start by getting in the position of a plank. Lift your hips up and bring your legs toward your chest as high as you can go. Then slower back into the plank position.
These are only a few out of the tons of exercises that you can do on the ZIVA Bodyweight trainer. It is never too late to get moving!
For more workout inspiration, check out our Facebook and Instagram Page!